Reading Time: 1 minute read.
Have you ever wanted to clear all of the accounts that you follow on twitter? Got frustrated by the fact you have to click unfollow on every single account? Not anymore. Using Chrome Developer Tools there is a smart and easy way of bulk unfollowing at once on Twitter using Chrome or FF Developer Tools
- Open https://twitter.com/following
- Scroll to the bottom until all users that you follow are loaded (important)
- Right-click on an empty area > Inspection
- After opening Developer Tools press ESC once to open the Console (if needed)
- In the Console box type the following code and press enter
Voila! Every single “Following” button now has been magically clicked like you had one thousand mouse clicks at once turning off all of your “Following”s